SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP was founded in 2008 & is one of the reputable company in Egypt , has been identified with Crew & Ship management, remarkable and qualified crew services with fast turnaround times at competitive prices. Located in Baltim - Egypt southern coast of the Mediterranean sea.
With the maritime experience and the business acumen to fulfill these requirements, making us the right choice for the management of your ships, with Authority Approved, MLC 2006 & ISO.
SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP, it provides professional, reliable, proactive service supported by high experience in sea world; vessel owners enjoy peace of mind; knowing their vessels are provided with qualified & skilled personnel who are important in the success of vessels’ operation in compliance with flag-state approval and international Regulations.
We have developed strong relationships with major international ship-owners, shipping and management companies and important partnership with Med sea countries.
During the years following its establishment, SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP was progressively developed in ship management crew service which looks after the owner's interests, the safety of the vessel and the satisfaction of all the concerned parties.
It is because of its highly qualified, competent and dedicated people that SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP today benefits from a strong image and is recognized as a reliable, professional service provider in the sea field.
Through the years our establishment has strives to achieve Total Client Satisfaction for the services we provide, what sets us apart is the care and attention given to each and every Client and ship.
By following our commitment to quality rather than quantity, through controlled growth, our ability to manage all ships personally is not a goal at SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP but a reality. Our satisfied and well-served Clients are our best reference. Super Manning has quietly grown over the years and has established itself as a viable, dedicated and effective organization dealing with the entire range of operational requirements relating to modern ship management & and crew Management.
We provide both Ship Management & Crew Manning of the highest caliber of the most prestigious vessel operators across the globe. All of our seafarers ( officers , engineers & rating ) are carefully selected to meet the specific requirements of our clients. As a client of SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP you can expect to benefit from:
* A highly competitive management fee.
* Availability of resources to work on Cargo,Bulk,Container,Tanker, Multi-purpose, RORO and offshore Vessels.
* 24 Hour support.
* Keep our word by doing what we say we will do.
* Obey the law and operate under national & international regulations
Extensive Crewing Network and Skilled SeaFarers;
We are engaged in recruiting well qualified, experienced, professional and skilled Officers & Seafarers to all kind international vessels...
We are in This Business of Developing and Retaining the Best Set of Crew for You ;
We recognize that our seafarers are crucial to our ongoing success...
We are engaged in recruiting well qualified, experienced, professional and skilled Officers & Seafarers to all kind international vessels. We have an extensive database of highly selected, experienced and STCW 2010 certified seafarers for different types of vessels which corresponding customer’s salary scales.
Our highly experienced management team consists of professionals in the selection of seafarers for all types of vessels guarantying the best service to meet your crew needs. Our activities cover the full range of modern crewing services for ship owners , The selection of officers & Ratings lies with following conditions:
Deck & Engine Officers:
* Skilled and Experienced officers from different nationalities for all types of vessels.
* Holding endorsement & COC with high level from international maritime institutions.
* Good command of English language.
* Contract period and salary will be discussed in time depending on officer’s experience.
Deck & Engine Rating:
* Hard worker rating from different nationalities.
* Holding competency certificates with high level of maritime institutions.
* Minimum basic of English language. Long & good sea service.
* Contract period and salary will be discussed in time.
If you have any open vacancies please advice the salaries, vessel's details contract duration, date of joining and will revert with CVs of selected candidates ASAP.
We recognize that our seafarers are crucial to our ongoing success and adopt extensive interviews and testing techniques to ensure that we recruit the best. For those that are successful, we work with each individual to understand their current and future aspirations and do all that we can to support their career at sea including:
* We've conceptualized our crew management services around your needs allowing you to rest safe in the knowledge that every service we supply will be tailored to your exact vessels specifications.
* Gaining feedback from Senior Officers on a “new to company” within one month of joining a vessel.
* Offering support through face to face contact as the need arises.
* It is company policy to recruit crew who are experienced and medically fit, appropriate to the operation of each vessel.
* The implementation of this policy provides a high level of service to the contentment of our crew which generates a substantial retention rate of qualified semen to the appreciation of our clients.
By selecting SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP as your manning agent, you can be confident that every seafarer that joins your ships is mentally and physically able to perform their duties to the highest of standards. That’s because, we employ a team of individuals to work with each seafarer to ensure that they have everything they need to arrive in a relaxed state including:
* Checking that visas and other documentation are kept up to date.
* Ensuring that marine qualifications are in line with the latest IMO regulations.
* Organizing travel to and from the ship ensuring sufficient time for rest periods/handover on board as required.
* Securing Flag state licenses in a timely manner where required.
* Applying for an OK to board if necessary.
* Being on hand 24 hrs to ensure that each seafarer has a point of contact in the event of a problem.
At SEAFARERS ISLAND SHIP we have an extensive range of solutions for all vessels segments to offer you the management services you want - when and where you need.
We work with charterers & brokers around the world to provide a full range of expert ship management services.
Using a combination of in-house technical management and third-party managers, our engineering specialists carefully oversee the maintenance and day-to-day running of ships amid today’s increasingly complex regulatory parameters, including the International Safety Management Code (ISM) and Classification Society rules.
Building No 8, Eskan Mubark, Almasyaf Way, Baltim, Egypt
Tele : +20 47 251 4603
Fax : +20 47 251 4604
Mob : +20 109 2777416
Skype : seafarersisland
Web : www.seafarersisland.com
For SEAFARERS please Download Application form to fill it then send to us to: email@example.com